SupremeX Envelope New England
120 Gilboa Street
Douglas, MA, 01516
Customer Service Representative
Are you a bright, vibrant customer service professional who enjoys a quick pace? Do you love learning? Do you have experience in the print/packaging industry?
If yes – then SupremeX New England is looking for you! Come join our team of dedicated manufacturing professionals in our Douglas, Massachusetts based facility!
Classic Envelope is now a division of SupremeX Inc. one of North America’s largest envelope manufacturers.
SupremeX’s growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solution providers. We utilize the most extensive array of envelope folding and printing equipment in Canada, the North East and Midwest United States to deliver millions of envelopes daily, on time and on specification!
Some key responsibilities:
• Perform quote estimates for incoming inquiries.
• Process incoming orders. Clarify job specifications.
• Process trouble tickets.
• Expedite customer requests for samples, layouts and other related inquiries.
• Maintain and develop customer relationships.
• Communicate weekly progress on customer relationships.
• Follow up on estimates with accounts.
• Maintain a professional and positive image in representing Classic Envelope.
Envelopes…. it’s not just a job, it’s a career!