400 Humberline Drive
Toronto, ON, M9W 5T3
Envelope Machine Adjuster
The Envelope Machine Adjuster is responsible for setting up and running of envelope machines.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Set up and run envelope machine for maximum efficiency and top quality
• Work with Flexographic printing
• Adjust machine for optimum product quality and machine speed
• Inspect product on start-up and throughout run
• Work closely with machine Operator to ensure machine starts up safely & runs good quality product
• Feed machine with raw materials: paper, gum and ink
• Perform maintenance on machine
• Use mechanical tools and read measuring devices
• Other duties as assigned Trainees will learn:
• The components & sections of an envelope machine and how it runs: feeder, printing unit, panel cutter & window die, collator, seal gummer, drier chains, aligner, scores, folder, gummer unit, delivery unit, etc.
• Start up & shut down procedures
• How to set up a job on an envelope machine: size changes, window set-up, etc.
• Fine adjustments for high speeds
• Various papers & inks
• Maintenance and Repair Requirements :
• Excellent mechanical aptitude a must
• Paper converting / printing knowledge in related industries ideal, but not required (print, folding cartons, paper packaging, etc.)
• Ability to work independently to trouble shoot and solve mechanical problems
• Skilled Trades Mechanical College Diploma a definite asset
• Ability to differentiate all colors
• Punctual and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Willing to work rotating shift work: days, afternoons and nights
• Willingness to work overtime when needed
• Must have safety shoes Compensation and Benefits :
Competitive wage rate plus excellent group benefits, pension plan, and Employee Profit Sharing Program.
Schedule : Monday - Friday rotating shifts (days, afternoons and nights) plus overtime as required
SupremeX is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.