SupremeX Folding Carton
5454 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, QC, H4P 1A5
SupremeX Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions.
SupremeX is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada, with facilities across seven provinces and three facilities in the United States and employs over 800 people. SupremeX’ growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solutions providers.
We are looking for an experienced Press Operator to work in a team of offset sheet press with a helper.
We need someone dynamic and motivated to join our team.
• Prepare the press according to the prepress instructions or according to the production file
• Adjust the margin table and the register table;
• Adjuster delivery;
• Monitor operation during the draw: (table height, distance between the sheet and the side Guide register block);
• Ensure the proper functioning of the equipment entrusted to it;
• Perform auxiliary tasks;
• Adhere to continuing education;
• Respecting the health and safety policies of the company
• Mechanical inclined.
• Strong Manual Dexterity.
• Able to see the differences in colors shades
• Quick learner.
• Listen to the needs of internal and external clients.
• Agent of change.
• Attention to detail.
• Takes initiative.
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• Night or Evening shift available
• Monday to Friday from 10pm to 6am or 2pm to 10pm
• Group Insurance after 3 months
• Work uniform provided
• 10% Night Premium available 5% Evening Premium available
We offer an excellent group insurance program, group RRSP and a stimulating work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent